... and Releasing Self-Limiting BeLIEfs!
Do you …
- have a conscious knowledge and bad memories of childhood trauma, neglect, abuse, shaming, or abandonment?
- feel like SOMETHING's MISSING in your life, but “on paper” you’ve got it all?
- feel like you SHOULD be happier? You’d like to be happy but cannot easily laugh, feel awe/joy/ inner peace?
- feel stalled or stuck in some way? You cannot pinpoint what your next move should be or have TROUBLE MAKING DECISIONS?
- find yourself SELF-SABOTAGING RELATIONSHIPS? You shut down when things get “too real”?
- feel really angry much of the time? Feel like you cannot love yourself?
- observe that your EMOTIONS ARE sometimes really EXTREME? Someone says or does something most people would consider minor, yet you respond with or feel extreme rage, sadness, frustration, rejection, loneliness, (fill in an emotion of upset)?
- “suddenly” find yourself sick or have developed a MAJOR DISEASE, despite eating well and taking care of yourself? Perhaps you even developed an illness in your teens or earlier?
Being traumatized in your childhood or not being nurtured in a way you needed/craved may be at the core of each of these circumstances and conditions. Understanding the role of the inner-child can help us to both identify with and step-up to a greater version of self.