|This is one of my energy-in-form healing artwork pieces. It is available as a 12"x36" or 36"x12" print to use for self-balancing your chakras. You can view my artwork online HERE or visit my Danvers MA studio to see and feel my art in person!|
Sometimes we have to look back to understand what's happening now. Our decisions, even those made unconsciously, affect our path, our outlook, and even our physical wellness!
If you are struggling with physical illness, particularly one which doctors and tests cannot explain, I invite you to look beyond the symptoms, look beyond our body because you are so much more than that! You are a composite of genetics, nature, nurture, mind, emotions, spirit, and ENERGY!
We have many CHAKRAS in our bodies; this energetic and spiritual system is part of the subtle, non-visible dimensions that run our bodies. The chakras are energy centers (in some ways similar to the meridians used in acupuncture). I believe our chakras are part of how we, as spirit, connect in with our physical form.
When these become blocked, the flow of life force energy within the body is hindered. Chakra clearing and balancing is an important part of maintaining and/or improving your health. A healing session focused on the chakras can provide emotional healing and release blocks within the body's natural healing mechanisms. If you're tired of feeling sick or "stuck" in some way, then opening your chakras may be just the revitalization you need.
I understand it may be shocking at first to appreciate that many non-physical aspects of ourSELVES direct and guide what the body does! But knowledge is POWER. Our conscious awareness can bring us toward improved health and joy based upon our making different choices, flipping negative self-talk, releasing what no longer serves us ...
Healing Video Seeing Yourself as More Than SOME BODY ~ The Reality of Perfection Beyond What Meets the Eye.
1. The ROOT or "EARTH" Chakra is located at the base of the spine. Blocks in this area can result in Foot, Leg, Bladder and Intestinal Illnesses. The unhealthy or negative emotion that can stagnate this chakra is FEAR and/or repressed ANGER.
Our legs and feet help up move forward. If we are holding a lot of fear in our bodies, this will block our chi (life force energy) to our legs and constrict movement of our food wastes within our intestines.
Sometimes the "fears that run us" aren't even "real". They may just be old stories we've inherited from our parents. The best way to release ourselves from fear is to be present. In THIS moment of consciousness, we can assess the situation ... oh, yes, we have what we need ... we are safe.
Additionally, there are many writings on the Laws of Attraction. Basically what we focus on, think about, vibrate is what we are attracting to ourselves. The last thing we should be doing is focusing on what we DO NOT want to happen; and yet, that is where many people live.
2. The SACRAL or "WATER" Chakra is located just below the navel. The unhealthy emotional component of this chakra is GUILT. When the Sacral Chakra is blocked, the physical body may respond with infertility, vaginal atrophy, endometriosis, and an inability to fully express our sexual nature or feel deserving of sexual satisfaction.
If we feel (even on an unconscious level ... watch for it) that we don't deserve happiness, that beLIEf can block our chi in this area. Because this chakra is also tied to beliefs from childhood, we need to look at the source of guilt. Did we learn that our bodies were dirty or that sex was bad? We can change any negative beliefs that are affecting our joy and wellness once we see them!
Perhaps there is something we did that we see as unforgivable. If you want to heal your body, you need to heal this judgment. An easier way to do this is to look at that younger version of you and realize where you stand, you have more knowledge. You know the consequences of actions. You have grown. In a way, it's like judging another person and we typically would not be so harsh on someone else.
Have compassion. Ask that younger self to forgive you for abusing them and also forgive them their lack of knowledge! Move forward knowing mistakes shape us but they need not define us unless that is what we OWN? You may also visit my healing video on Seeing Mistakes as Mis-Takes.
3. Our SOLAR PLEXUS or "FIRE" Chakra is in the stomach. This is chakra is the center of our personal power center, which is affected by DISEMPOWERMENT. When we are separated from our inherent power, it can manifest as Stomach and Digestive Problem.
It's easy to see this play out when there's a lack of control in transportation (like taking a flight, going on an amusement ride, even being the passenger in a car) and there is the onset of a stomach ache. I believe some food sensitivities are centered in blocks within the Solar Plexus.
How do we step toward EMPOWERMENT? Perhaps the greatest first step is self assessment ... when and where we are claiming ourselves to be victim? You may be focusing on the things that are going wrong in your life rather than what is going right! This is human nature, but see it as self sabotage. Give yourself permission to change your role and your story!
KNOWING Yourself as Powerful: Moving from Limitation to Empowerment is an appropriate opening/healing message.
4. Our HEART or "AIR" Chakra is just below the sternum, around the area of our physical heart, but in the center of the chest. The emotion that can cause physical ailments here is GRIEF and HEARTBREAK. Many of the people I have worked with with heart or lung concerns have a deep-seated beLIEf from childhood that they are not worthy. I assure you, you are special! Your light and spark and zest are needed here. Be here now!
Understand that, even when it seems people in our families cannot express love as we desire or even need it, there is so much love surrounding us. Love runs through us ... if we let it!
Open yourself to loving yourSelf. Open yourself to connecting with the love of special souls who are no longer in a physical body. Be open. Take a deep breath and breathe in love!
5. Our THROAT or "SOUND" Chakra is located in the upper shoulders and neck. Ailments centered here include Thyroid Problems, Laryngitus, Shoulder Pain, Auto-Immune Conditions. This chakra can get blocked with UNSPOKEN TRUTHS.
Physical problems in this area can be the result of long-ago woundings ... being told as a child to hide abuse, keeping your mouth shut because your opinions didn't matter, or missing childhood all together and feeling responsible for the adults in your life as a young child. Many women have been conditioned to look beautiful and keep their opinions to themselves. I believe this contributes to the number of thyroid conditions among women.
Realize when you are speaking from a place of love, your voice is needed here! Listen to how you speak, not only to others, but especially to yourself! Speak from a place of love, especially to and within yourself.
6. The THIRD EYE or "SIX SENSE" Chakra is located between the eyebrows. The thing that shuts down our Third Eye Chakra is ILLUSION ... however, illusions is quite the opposite of imagination and visualization. Illusion is the belief that we are insignificant, have one life to live, have no purpose here.
Migraine Headaches, Vision Problems, Brain Fog can be indications of a blocked Third Eye. If you are able to close your eyes and visualize yourself in another place (whether you actually see that place or have a "knowing" of what it looks like), you are using your imagination, intention, and intuition. These were "skills" we used freely as children.
Most children openly express their Knowing of what is available to us through our non-physical or "extrasensory perceptions". How many times are children told their sharings of what they "see" are "stories" or they are merely "creative", "precocious", or in extreme cases, "liars".
Explore Truths beyond what meets the eye, because this is the wonder we knew as children. You have to want to open yourself to spiritual guidance to connect and there is no need for fear in doing so. You are master, so stand in the light, and set your own boundaries. It is only when we stand in fear that we open ourselves to that which we fear!
7. CROWN or Star Chakra is located above the head. This is our connection to the Collective Conscious. It is our connection to our Source/God/The Divine/The Universe ... whatever you call the energy, light, power that connects us and breathes our bodies. Imbalance or complete shut-down here can result in Depression, Anxiety, Hearing Conditions including Tinnitus.
The emotion or vibration that can close this chakra is SEPARATION. The opposite of SEPARATION is UNITY or ONENESS or THE QUANTUM FIELD, etc. Our minds tell us we are separate because we have separate bodies and perceptions, but there is an energy that connects us. It's how I can offer spiritual healing and energy medicine to people all across the Earth!
Many people who have a mindfulness or meditation practice have connected in with the One Mind, God, The Universe (I believe what we call this doesn't really matter; what matters is that we understand our connectedness and true interdependence).
We believe we are here randomly and are separate beings. In Truth, we are connected to one another yet are experiencing a different perspective of consciousness. As we heal one, we heal the whole! I honor and respect people who want to do the inner work to move beyond perceived illness and self-limiting beLIEfs! In many cases, the sicker you are the more powerful you are, and the more people you will affect with your focus on healing within.
As you seek answers, remember to look for the root of your dis-ease. It is likely in the non-physical layers of your SELF! Awareness = The Power of Choice = The Power to Change. You can change anything about yourself by making different choices. As each of us moves toward being more loving and balanced within, we create a world that is more loving and balanced. CHOOSE love, BE love! xo
release that which no longer serves you ...
Schedule Your Perspective Reboot® Healing Session
Kore HealingSM with Kristi On-Demand Sessions
Free Mp3s and Free Videos
Healing Energy-in-Form Artwork
Like & Follow Healing Resonance on Facebook, Instagram and/or Twitter
Get "4 Simple Steps for Connecting with Your Inner Peace"